Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Plethra of Pictures

Jessa and I this morning went to a duck pond not far from our apartment and decided to take pictures. Even though it was a dreary day it was still a pretty area. Though it made for a dreary tint to the pictures. There were TONS of ducks and geese around it was cool and peaceful. I'll probably walk down there on a better day its such a peaceful area in the middle of a not so peaceful town.








On Tuesday we watched the board time come in- that was cool
I have a video of it that I'll have to upload to show its awesome








7 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Pssssst. . . those top 2 pictures of birds are geese, not ducks; they don't quack, they honk. *giggle*

Momma Tammi said...

Beautiful pictures but my absolute fav...the one of Jess on the bridge with the geese floating towards her. Looks like a picture you would see in a magazine.

The Middle J said...

There has to be some spiritual analogy in that honking verses quacking but I haven't figured out how yes lol

I got a couple of pictures like that of her. (there is more on Ringo) This one was my favorite as well. My sisters are very photogenic I love taking pictures of them.

Grace & Co said...

Those pictures were beautiful! That looks like such a wonderful place to just escape and enjoy God's creation while you relax. Very nice!

Yes, I'm checking my e-mail again AND I found my cell phone that is now charging so you can contact me however you want! :)

I love you Jenna! I'm glad you enjoyed my family's trip so much! Hee hee!

J Nowling said...

The dreariness of the day actually makes the pictures look even more serile.

Rebekah Doran said...

I love that purple flower. It is soo pretty. That place looks neat.

Vicki Smith said...

Any, just in case you didn't know, the orange flower is a poppy and the last flower is a Columbine. They are SO delicate looking but they're actually VERY hearty mountain flowers. I LOVE them. Probably because they remind me of Colorado, since it's the State Flower. *sigh*