Sunday, December 30, 2007

I Think I've Been Taged Again

But considering I can't remember and it was Aunt Annette who tagged me I'll do it.

Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me back, let me know when you’ve posted your blog so I can see your answers:

1. I can spend hours online talking on msn- if I didn't I don't think I could handle the loneliness

2. I hate with a passion stupid comedies- I some how miss the humor in them

3. I believe just because I'm horrible at doing my laundry and keeping the apartment clean doesn't mean I'd make a poor wife- none of thats a priority for me right now

4. I want to travel so badly but I'm now not only land locked by living in Alaska but I can't take much time off but I wouldn't trade jobs for it.

5. I don't like New Years Eve or News Day the last couple years its brought way to much heartache

6. I feel like I'm boring- nothing good to use for black mail sorry Aunt Annette

7. I hate shopping but yet thats what I seem to do the most of...hence way to much clothes to wash.

8. I want to learn how to snowboard but afraid of hurting myself- I have no daring bone in my body

9. I love having people around but yet I still my me time

10. I've got a bubble and don't really like people to invade it unless I want them too

I don't think I'll tag anyone else I think everyone has been covered

3 comments:

Netty said...

Thanks for following through. I was informed today that the tag thing was 6 months ago. LOL!I was doing it for little Ceatie.

1.Hmm .. maybe I should get MSN.

2. LOL! I love Napoleon Dynamite and it has to be the stupidest comedy ever written. :0)

3. I was the exact same way and now it is very different.

4. I want to get out on the interstate and just riiiiiiiiiiiiide! Maybe a rode trip to FL.

5. I don't like staying up past my bedtime. I am kind of grouchy.

6. AHH! Come on!

7. I hate it when I have to do it.

8. Me too!

9. I am halfers. Someimes I really enjoy being around people and sometimes it makes my head spin. I enjoyed our game of IBUY!:P

10. I gotta stick pin. LOLOLOLOL! I make myself laugh!

The Middle J said...

Aunt Annette you crack me up- I love ya :D

Netty said...

Glad I could help!:0)
Can you tell that I am off work for a very long time.