Thursday, December 13, 2007

Its Open!!


Just checked and Base, Midway, and Summit are all open.....what does that mean...

WE GOT SNOW!!!!

It looks like Alaska again and maybe we'll actually have a White Christmas. How horrible is it that we had to worry about that in Alaska.

Isaiah is coming tomorrow and I know he is wanting to do some snowboarding with Matthew- I don't know when I hope to tag along if for no other reason to take pictures.... I know such a snow bunny. I checked to see if the slops out at Alyeska were open wasn't sure if we got enough snow but I guess we did. Also Hilltop's 4 runs are open again as well.

Ah Yes Winter is Back :-D

and Jenna is happy





p.s. Today starts the 12 day of Christmas

and its my 500th post- all that goes to show is I can ramble a lot ;-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

micah has promised to take me snowboarding down here (road trip!!!) before we get to alaska. that way i won't fall down QUITE so many times in front of the guys.

is that what snow bunny means? man... i never knew.. honestly...

well. you're going to need to get some sleep first. take care and don't wear yourself out.

The Middle J said...

Falling down is the fun part and its just the guys- they would be ever the wonderful gentlemen they are and help you up.

No thats not what snow bunny means- a snow bunny is usually what they call a girl who's all dressed for snowboarding/skiing (and cute too) but doesn't leave the bunny slope- never gets up on her board period. The movies have always portrayed them as ditzy blonds thus the reason I didn't refur to it in such a positive means

I would go- I want to learn but considering i have to go back to work on Monday I think I'll protect my bones and muscles.

I'm good- 60 hrs in a week is honestly nothing- I'm just sitting being bored- its not like I'm taxing my self by working hard.

Unknown said...

no. sorry. that's what i was referring to about the snow bunny. i just didn't make it clear.

and no.. the guys would laugh at me. :P you should have seen matt at the wedding. he likes having a blonde sister.

yeah. there is a difference in the type of work. the work work week i had was quarter end at Menlo. 12 hour days and then a 16 hour day to top it all off. and lots of moving around and lifting. you'd better believe that we earned that paycheck.

oops.. micah just walked in the door. guess that ends this comment