Thursday, December 27, 2007

Pulled The Scissors Out

Not 1

Not 2

Not 3

but the scissors snipped off 4 inches.... Its what I wanted but probably should have only done 2 inches until after Grace's wedding. I haven't taken a picture yet but I did take a before one. I'm so happy that the long, almost stringy over layered look is gone. Now I can grow it back out with a better style and keep it trimmed up so that it doesn't get so frizzy.

and the other nice thing is that the way I have it styled- buh bye grey skunk streak :-) its nicely hidden. With each picture that had the skunk streak the more I wanted to die it.

I'll have pictures later

2 comments:

Grace & Co said...

I can't wait to see pictures!! I want to know how it looks. I'm sure it'll be pretty. I think you have such nice hair!

By the way, I really like the new look! Very cool!

Grace & Co said...

Wow! It looks even better now that you have the black background and red and white lettering. It's really hot! :-)