Sunday, January 20, 2008

GAME DAY!!!


Its half time and Mom, myself, Josh, Jackie and Matt are chilled out in the living room watching the game. Mom and I are out numbered in our own home :-P but HA its the Packers in the lead. The score right now is 10 to 6 favoring the Packers.

Its so funny sitting here curled up in Alaska and have it be so much warmer then Green Bay, WI - I feel so bad for those out the field they look soooo cold.

I'm gonna go get a glass of ice tea and then its back to the game

Happy Sunday

2 comments:

AKCameraGuy said...

YeeHaw! So, um.. I'm sorry Jenna... really, I'm trying to be... :P

Look on the bright side, you still have next year to try for the Bowl. :)

~Micah

The Middle J said...

Aww thanks Bro.

I'm proud of my Packers look how far they made it.

It took an OT game to determine the winner :-P