Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Pictures In Abundance

I spent my break uploading picture....

I've been waiting to post Paul and Grace' engagement pictures because I wasn't sure what they had planned for them. Obviously the invitation has be circulated and now that the wedding is over I've uploaded them for those that A) either weren't at the wedding to see the video slide show of pictures or B)were way to busy to pay attention hehe

Now I could post them all on here but by the time I finish uploading the San Diego pictures it would mean uploading about 500 pictures...yeah um I dont have the time to do that hehe So I made the pictures public on Ringo. Now I know the side ads aren't alway decent- right now they are advertising food but I know this afternoon it was a dating service. I wish I had control over it but I dont. I leave the choice up to you...

I will be posting a few pictures with my blog :-S when I get a chance but thats a few compare to a large amount of amazing pictures- I'm not saying that to toot my own horn... I just had plunty of amazing things to take pictures of.

So thus if you wish to see them just go here:

http://www.ringo.com/profile/jennaraenowling.html

2 comments:

Kasey said...

IM so bummed that I couldnt come to the wedding. :( I want to see pictures of it, if you have any. Please :)

The Middle J said...

What I have for pictures are on my ringo. They aren't public but I believe you are on my friends list so you shouldn't have a problem looking at them