Monday, March 03, 2008

A Rush of Pictures

For my parents and Bro Ray well and everyone else hehe just want those three to feel special...

Are you ready for this .... here we go...

San Diego Zoo









Our Ride




Our Tour of the USS Midway

This statue was so large that the picture I took of Joleesa at the base you couldn't even see her.



We got into a little trouble and got ourselfs thrown in the Brig...




These were taken at sunset on La Jolla beach- off of the La Jolla Cove









JUST FOR MOM AND DAD!!! We love you !!!!




4 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Great sunset pictures. Are ya having a blast?

Washington Okie said...

YEA, finally PICTURES YIPPIE! I really feel special but I guess I should just learn to read :)

Bro. Ray

Isaiah said...

That's a sweet looking car.

Vicki Smith said...

Thank you for the pictures! I'm glad you guys had a good time. So, the San Diego Zoo wasn't as great as I've been led to believe? Bummer.