Monday, May 05, 2008

A Vacation Never to Forget


Im way over do I posting pictures but thats not because I haven't wanted to. I've been digitally scrapbooking them. Oh I've had so much fun doing it. I can't wait to print them and put them in a book.



Our days were perfect but something about discovering San Diego
at night was great....it could be called romantic and magical but being with
my sisters made it relaxing and fun.

The first night we at the hotels restaurant which was rather fancy.
Fancy more in price but oh soo good.



We were awakened by the sun much earlier then we had planned
though we didn't complain. We got up and went in search of breakfast.
Walking along the bay before finding "The Red Sail Inn Restaurant"





After breakfast we had the shuttle take us back to the airport to our wheels.
We came out with a 2006 Toyota Solara Convertible. It made the
vacation GREAT.



From there we went to Balboa Park to go to the Zoo



It was fun because I was with my sisters but it killed
me to pay so much and not get to see half the animals they advertise-
they were either sleeping or there was empty exhibits


0 comments: