Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Thanksgiving

It was a late night last night as I put up Christmas decorations and Jessa and I sat up and talked.

I was woke up by my phone and it was work informing me my meeting tomorrow was moved up and training had been changed. They also informed me that one of my coworkers had been robbed and beaten. Talk about shocked. Not how I figured my morning would begin- I've spent my day praying for her.

Needing desperately to be with my family after news like that as it could have been me. I met up with Jo and Mom at Fred Myer and then it was home to finish dinner.

And oh was it good!! Mom you did a GREAT job several hours later I'm still full.

After dinner Joleesa and I meet up with Josh and Jackie for the great Alaska Shootout
we watched two games. The tickets were sponsor courtesy given to the Hotel and ADN. I can't speak for the rest of them but I enjoyed it. I joked that I have a life lol.

I've got tons of pictures to share. I've got to sift through about 300 and pick my favorites and then I know Jessa is pestering me for pictures of our Spago youth night.

Thats my goal after work tomorrow.

Hope your day generated new things to be thankful for. I know I'm thankful for my Lord's protection over me, my family and friends. God is so good.

Now the count down to Christmas- 28 days :-) YAY!!

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

I really like the picture at the top. Very nice.

Jessa Stephens said...

Me want SPAAAAAGOOOOOOO!!!

Jessa Stephens said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture with Joe and I it's too bad we didn't get one with you in it......I think i really want that one framed though! I like what you did with it.