Thursday, January 01, 2009

A Chilly Enterance to 2009

Happy New Year!!

We finally caught up with everyone (everyone but Hawaii) and have greeted 2009 :-)

Im about an 1.5 hours late but I was busy playing the game of Life with Mom and Matt. Even though Matt landed on more life cards then me I won with a retirement of $1,805,000 and he won with $1.3 million. That would be some retirement in real life.

Then I put in an episode of JAG (yes I'm addicted I bought season 4 today -25 episodes) and had some laughs. I was asking Matt if he ever got to do duty on a aircraft carrier and I got a pouty lip response :-P I take that as a disappointed no. He let me pester him with questions about the difference in ranks, uniforms and all that random stuff between the Marines and the Navy. :-D

It was a nice chill way to bring in the New Year. We welcomed 2009 but wish we could have left this bitter cold weather back in 2008 its been below zero all week. We're having problems with our pipes at the apartment and cars groan at starting. It doesn't look like we get a break anytime in the next week :(

I'm so happy I have tomorrow(today-thursday) off as well as Friday. I have to do some church work tomorrow- its top priority to anything and everything else. Then Friday its cleaning day- Bible Study is being held at the apartment (that is if our pipes get to working) and its in a horrible state of nastyness. I'm not sure I'm as brave as Gracie to post before and after pictures but I may if I start feeling like I'm going to procrastinate. Its good modivation to make sure I clean it.

Well its WAY past my bed as Im uselly in bed no later then 11pm and its now 1:40am :-S

Good Night, God Bless, and Welcome to 2009

3 comments:

Jessa Stephens said...

the apartment is pretty clean. its just the bathroom!

Jessa Stephens said...

okay... I'm really, REALLY looking forward to HA!!!!!!!!!!! I want warmth!!!!!!! I'm getting cabin fever SUPER bad!!!! =)

Jessa Stephens said...

What are the dates that we are going again?????? I could count 73 days and find out my self. haha!! love ya!