Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Its Almost Time

Okay so I think I need this a little backwards. We got the keys today- or rather Mom and Dad got the keys today and Jo, Mom and I drove over to refresh our memories on what the house looked like. This first picture is of my room- which Im thinking why did I take it standing in the middle of the room hmm- behind me and to the left are two windows that look out to the back yard- its smaller then my room now but its all good- I'll make it work. Simple is better


So this is my favorite part of the house- this is Joleesa's and my bathroom- is it not beautiful and relaxing- reminds me of a spa :-) I love the blue and the tile


Coming out of the bathroom to the left is Joleesa's room which is just slightly differen't layout then mine- and has an organized closet unit- the picture I took doesn't display it well. Then to the right is my bed room. You walk out and you have the kitchen, dinning room and living room. I LOVE the colored walls in this house

Of the dinning room is a deck that over looks the backyard- an amazing backyard if I made add- has tons of bird feeders and its just so peaceful out there
here is the view of the kitchen and dinning room-which the furniture will look so nice in there
Here is the T.V. that has a six speaker surround sound on it that we tested out lol
Here is the view from the top of the stairs of the fireplace- the wall with the shaded window on it has windows going all down that wall- I personally LOVE!! it but I know mom is a little disappointed about not having wall space
Going down stairs- I forgot to take a picture of the split level stairs and basement hall- the tile is so pretty. So here is the office- Joleesa pulled the murphy bed down and was testing it
Heres the closest - i don't know if you can tell but it has lots of storage space
Our large laundry room is actually just before the office- right at the bottom of the stairs to the left of this would be the garage but it wasn't picture worthy
mom and dad's room is downstairs as well but needs to be painted- which we'll do tomorrow and I forgot to take a picture of the bathroom.

Heading outside- here is the front
This is the side yard is this not just beautiful
This is the view of the backyard- I got up on the hill to take it- don't recommend doing that in hills- I'm uploading a video tour so you'll get to see it all better - get a true before and after :-)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooo--- i love it!

i see lots of youth functions in our future...