Saturday, May 02, 2009

Month Report

I've had analytic on my blog for a long time now but stopped looking- until a couple months go when people were reporting the hits- like Sis Tammi said on her blog its fun to see even when you know no one is commenting. The part that I think is funny is when I go without blogger or only do a written post I'll get a few hits but as soon as I put pictures up the hits double. Now thats not why I've stopped really posting-it just seems when I sit down in front of my computer to blog- I can't think of anything anyone would read. Average hit stays on my blog less then 20 sec. lol- What I'm curious to is who is from New York I know that seems to be the common question but to rank #5- now i'm REALLY curious.

1. 168



2. 56



3. 36



4. 33



5. 23



6. 20



7. 19



8. 18



9. 17



10. 14






Ok something to read- I dont remember if I mentioned that with the new credit manager they've rearranged job duties as we are not able to hire another employee- even though the office is short 3 accountants. I got effected by it the most. I am now handling Hickel Investments property management or what we call Real Property on top of the athletic club. This means I'm billing the tenants their rent, their portions of the bills and any work orders they have done. I really enjoy it and Im doing my best not to get all stressed out over it as we're still in the process of converting the Athletic Club into the new system.

On a great note is that our raises FINALLY got approved- they will be affective on this coming paycheck with retro pay back to April 1st. Those skunks they just didn't want to pay retro pay on all of over time that conveniently for them ended mid- march :P haha Im not complaining though I'm happy for what we are getting. At this rate as I watch the hotel function on the smallest summer crew I've seen sense working there I'm very thankful for my job.

Dress one for wedding #1 is getting altered- the dress fits me great all around but the bust- they actually have to redo the top of the dress which made the alterations end up costing $160- can you see my eyes pop out of their sockets- THATS INSANE- but there is nothing to do with so Im done venting. I just wish this was a dress I could wear again but its totally not. It reminds me of Belle's dress from Beauty and the Beast just a pool blue color. So its fun to wear but it'll go in my closet until I can figure out what you do with dresses like these. I dont know how many of you have seen or heard about the movie 27 Dressses- its about a girl who has all these friends and has been in all these weddings and she's held on to every single dress. In the end when it comes down to her turn to get married she has all of those friends wear the dress from their wedding in hers- its so funny. I joke and say I'm only 23 dresses from that point. I dont know what I'm going to do- its not a dress I can cut shorter and wear again as the saying goes haha.


I've got Jessa's bridal shower to finish working on- we are going to have a garden tea party of sorts- I'm hoping to actually have it outside and Ive got an idea as to where I just need to find out about renting it. If not I've got a plan set up if we have to have it at the church

I figured I'd take advantage of mom and jessa's tea cup and tea pot collection and have it be really pretty and relaxing. Its going to be a lunch the day before and I love the idea I have for the center pieces. The whole thing is totally Jessa which is surprising Im having such an easy time planning it as Jessa and I are truly opposites but I think its going to be great. I'm working on really cool email post card invitation as we're running out of time and I hate mailing things :-D so as soon as I "mail" it out I'll post it for everyone to see- if Jessa is okay with it that is.

I think thats all- other then the craziness of two weddings, moving, camp and work I think this sums up the more eventfull stuff

1 comments:

Jessa Stephens said...

awwww it's going to be sooooo pretty!!! FUN!!!!!!!!!!