Saturday, May 09, 2009

Sorry Didn't Mean to Tease

Last night I texted my post while we were waiting for our food.By the time we got home it was almost 11 and I was having an energy crash. So I went home and went to bed- thus why no pictures were posted. I can't go to bed with my hair wet as it makes my head itch and I really didn't have the energy to take a shower anyway lol so I washed up and got as much grim off and then zonked out. More pictures to come- just not tomorrow- maybe Monday- Matt and I climbed around the river and took tons of pictures- Lets just say I won't forget how cold that water was

This is the top of Hatcher's Pass- behind me there is the old mining camp and here before me is a "resort" with rental cabins. I love this picture it looks old- In order to get the mountains in the background to show I had to drop the saturation to nearly none and then decided just just make it B&W and now I LOVE!! it
We stopped at the rest point just before the top and Matt and I crawled up on this HUGE! rock and Mom stood below

Hurah!! I'm one tough chic LOL
We're tough stuff hehe The Machine and the Rat :-)
What Do you See ??
Look! At What? I Don't Know
Isn't this beautiful

4 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

I can't imagine how beautiful heaven must be if it's better than Alaska! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'm looking forward to more. :-)

Grace & Co said...

Beautiful pictures!

Jessa Stephens said...

=) sweet!

Momma Tammi said...

You got some great pics. Jeremy and Heather took us up there, but the clouds were hanging too low that day and there wasn't much sunlight to contrast and make the colors pop. So glad that you were able to get some great light.

I have to agree that Alaska is beautiful, but I've lived in some incredibly beautiful places and I think it is a little like comparing oranges to apples, so I'll stay out of the conversation about Alaska being the "most" beautiful place on earth. All I know is that if God created this much beauty all over the planet, then heaven is going to be incredible!