Monday, June 22, 2009

Its All in the Details

A Bride puts so much into the little details and often times they can go unnoticed. I've always felt it is then the responsibility of the photographer to capture those details to be forever remembered. Due to the logistics of it all I couldn't be Jessa and Levi's photographer and be in the wedding. That didn't keep me from playing a roll in the photography aspect though. I knew what Jessa cherished and made sure that it was captured never to be forgotten. Wither it was picking up my camera when I wasn't in the picture or making sure it was in the hands of someone that could. Also the joy of her flowers being silk one day I ran over to their apartment and got her shoes and began to play. Due to the photographers son needing to go to Seattle for a special surgery we will be awaiting on the pictures but at least Jessa and Levi have something in the time being.

These are called storyboards and I don't know how they'll print as I was trying to do true to size but I'm not sure if it worked. I've got two more to do but I need to take a couple more pictures- if the props for them were kept and I can recreate it well enough. 
I love photography for this reason- a memory captured is a memory not forgoten





4 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Your story boards look great. I particularly like the picture of the bouquet and shoes, but all the pics are great.

The Middle J said...

:-) I have to say those are my favorite as well

Amy Anders said...

Oh wow Jenna, they look amazing!!!! I agree with you all too the shoes and bouquet is my favorite too. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessa Stephens said...

AWWWW I LOVE LOVE LOVE it Jenna!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!