Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Special Special So Special

I'M BORED!!!!


I've got pictures to edit and post- I noticed I still haven't posted camp pictures but today it just doesn't do it for me. I actually dont think anything has the ability right now to get me out of this blah bored mood.

I did enjoy work but not because of work- I got some IMs that had me rolling laughing and continued around the office. When they say smiling and laughing is good medicine its so true.

I'm so thankful for my special friends- and I do mean real special- though after such texts received today I was starting  to think of a short bus style special :-)

Thank you Lord for such special gifts

2 comments:

connie said...

You're what????
Oh, boy, I bet I could help you with that problem. You just need to be around me, huh?
lol
Sis. Connie

The Middle J said...

LOL I know NEVER to say that 5 letter word around you lol

I actually have tons to do but the motivation just isnt there right now