Saturday, July 14, 2007

No More Procrastinating


Two productive days in a row wahoo. I have to say though it feels more rewarding to be productive at home then it does at work. Hmm that made sense to me may not to anyone else *shrugs*

I got up at 9:30am (its Saturday I get to sleep in a little) made my first real meal in my kitchen. I've made Ramean noodles and chicken noodle soup out of a can but that’s it up to this point. I made me a wonderful breakfast. I put my biscuits in the oven, put a load of towels in the dryer- and a load of my clothes in the wash figured that could be going while I was cooking and eating. I cooked me some sausage and eggs and by the time I clean up the pans form that my biscuits were golden brown. So I had me a sausage and cheese biscuit with a side of eggs and sat down and watched a movie.

Then cranked my music up enjoying the random mix of songs my ipod was choosing and proceeded to attack my room. I'll admit my room was HORRIBLE and thus no before and after pictures because I honestly think horrible is putting it mildly and don't really care to show proof of the lack of priority cleaning takes over sleeping but its clean now. I did 3 loads of my laundry and I've got one more to wash. Yes that’s probably sad that I have that much laundry to do but I'm a girl I like my clothes:-S not sure that’s a good thing.

Anyway in between loads of lawnduary I picked up the living room and bathroom minus cleaning the tub (left that for Jessa to do *haha*) and vacuumed my room, the living room rug and the hardwood floors-I love our vacuum. I thought I would see if it would vacuum the tile in the bathroom but it didn't work to well so I left that for Jessa as well.

Got picked up by mom and watched a movie while they all went to Wal-Mart forgetting again that I needed to see about getting a life jacket. I curled up on the couch checked blogs and watched a movie while I waited for them to come back. Mom brought home some bleach so I could bleach some of my load of whites. Then while Mom and Dad fixed Salmon on the grill and Grandma and Barb worked on a puzzle I did up the flyer for the revival.

The salmon was really good btw- I'm waiting on my laundry here to be done, talking to Grayson and trying to think of anything else I need to do before we have a house guest. Not coming up with anything then again I kind have to wait to see what Jessa gets done and right now all I really want is a nice warm shower, then my bed and my book.

So yeah that sums up my day

6 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

Mmmmm, your breakfast sounds yummy, of course since biscuits are one of my favorite things to eat, it was bound to be good. :)

Productive days are good days. I'm sure Jessa appriciated you saving the tub for her. *wink*

Momma Tammi said...

You had a very good day! Glad to hear it!

Jamey said...

So glad someone felt like cleaning.hehe. I wish I had someone to clean my tubs. That is the one thing I hate!!!!

Netty said...

Does this mean I have to clean house for you?? :0) LOL!

The Middle J said...

Aunt Annette you'll thank us for cleaning hehe it was bad honest. Don't go to any extra work for me please.

I kind of had to be in a cleaning mood. Honestly though I'm trying to do better at staying on top of cleaning and not letting it get so bad.

Netty said...

Well, Brother Sutton has been home alone for almost two weeks. I am a little nervous!!!LOL!