Monday, September 17, 2007

I Was Tagged

Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.



My 8 Random Facts/Habits
(this is harder then one thinks)

1. sometimes I have to talk to myself to fall asleep....does this mean I find myself boring?? hehe it just means I need to find my missing ipod or go buy another one.

2. a new pet peeve of mine- people who blast their ipods so loud and sing with it.... I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that if they could hear themselves they wouldn't be singing.

3. When I was younger and we would go to the assembly I couldn't stand hearing "You've gotten so big" or "I use to change your diaper" or "I remember when you just a baby" the annoyance of it went up even more when I had NO clue who the person was

4. I don't filled called into missions but would love to travel the world to visit all of the churches we have...

5. There are only two people I can stand to talk on the phone with now... Grace and Beth (which I need to call both of them).... other wise I have a complete disstain for the phone. I think it has to do with the 6-7 hr phone conversations Grayson and I use to have. I have no problem talking that long on the internet though.

6. All my life my friends been at least 500-1,000 miles away and we've driven to see them.... finally living in Alaska I have a few here in ANC but yet have to fly to those who live only 400 miles away.

7. I sit for hours on the computer looking at different styles of photography but no one to try them out on :-(

8.
In our old houses the hallway or stairs all ways had a good view of the living room and when I got in trouble and sent to my room I would sneek out after awhile and sit in either the hallway or stairs depending on the house we lived in and watch the t.v. and then when it came time to come out I would run to my room and yell "Can I come out now" I'd also sit in those same hallways so I could listen to Jes and Jo get in trouble. It was my entertainment back then :-D

That took me over an hour to do and I've probably proven to everyone how truly strange I am

Im not gonna tag anyone... off to load up pictures to post tomorrow

I finally finished burning the dvds of my assembly pictures and now need to mail them out. But thats gonna have to wait till tomorrow as well. We finally got our kitchen table. ITS GORGEOUS....PERFECTO... I love it... we put it together over at mom and dads because the power went out at our place Friday night. Im assuming because of road construction. SO dad is gonna bring that over in the truck and then Jes and I are gonna do some decorating and redecorating of our place. If Ive got enough energy after that Im gonna tackle my room and do laundry. Ive only done one load of laundry sense the assembly Im running out of clothes.

Okay off to be a productive person...

2 comments:

Grace & Co said...

You were so ornery when you were young! Actually...you're still ornery. :P

We didn't talk long enough on Saturday! We'll have to talk to each other again SOON! My other half. ;)

Rebekah Doran said...

lol # 7 is funny. I can so see you doing that when you were little. :P