Wednesday, September 05, 2007

:-( My Brain Hurts ....I'm Tired....

But I'm not whining...I promise....

My brain hurts- Ive been staring at black and white all day. Its so tempting to take my neon highlighters and go crazy... but I don't think sending multi colored neon bills to people would be very professional.

I think the last week- week and half has caught up to me. I feel like I could sleep forever...slight exaggeration. Last night I fell asleep reading my book but when I woke up I looked at it and I dont think I actually got to the reading part before I fell asleep.

I have to keep reminding myself that all this overtime is making up for not working for 4 days- I'll make up the hours and get paid more for it... I can't possibly complain about that....buts its seriously sending my brain into overload. Thankful my day consists of things I can do with an absentee brain tomorrow though is another story. I need my brain back....

I really should be replying to emails instead of blogging.....*sigh* I have yet to post assembly pictures on ringo, I've yet to make Cd's of assembly pictures, I've yet to blog about the assembly, or respond to an email asking about the assembly.... I can say it was good and be done with it.... I'm joking....really I am... I did get them sorted, 2/3 of the way edited and the fun ones on Ringo... I'm going to be proud of myself for that.

Oh total count of pictures is 968 pictures.... I started out with 1389 but that was with Jo's IYC pictures and the girls shopping trip we did after the assembly.

*big dramatic sigh* :-P My 15 minute break is up I need to head back to work.... I've got 2 hrs left. THANK YOU JESUS ;-)

Love Ya'll

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

I took just over 1200 pictures. I deleted about over 100 already and have a few more to dispose of. I have no idea when I'll get them adjusted, but it will have to be soon...I'm using some of them in the next issue of the paper. UGH! Now my brain hurts just thinking about it...it must be contagious...see what ya started?! ~giggle~

The Middle J said...

I want to see your pictures :D So you can't lose your brain.

I think I've got mine back hmm yeah I think so...its up there some where hehe