Sunday, September 02, 2007

Back on a Jet Plane

I'm sitting in the Chattanooga airport I'll be boarding my plane in about 15 minutes or so.... The assembly was AWESOME!!!!! very different but all in such good ways. The best though was Sunday Bro. O'Deil and Bro. Hawkins preached such thought provoking messages. Gave us all plenty to chew on. The VLB program was tons of fun and the message too was very good. It was probably the smallest group of VLBs to march...or so it seemed. It was odd having it in the afternoon...but it didn't seem to hinder the alter call just the # of VLBs able to attend.

Sleepyness has set in...Megan, Jo and I had ourselves a good time shopping last night then Zay met up with us and headed to eat. We wanted to get back to Cleveland in time to go out to eat with Tim Cox but he didn't want to wait around for us anymore (dont blame him it was getting late) so we stayed in Chattanooga and ate El Mason- YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!! it was so nice to have real Mexican food- and Qeso Dip!!! I think I scared Megan with my enthusiasm over simple Mexican cheese dip.

I've got just over 1,100 pictures to sift through and then edit the ones I keep- then I'll do a day by day post with pictures.

Got to Go

Next .....Charlotte :-D

6 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

Wow! That is ALOT of pictures!!!

So good to hear that you had a good time and that the Assembly was AWESOME! Look forward to getting the DVDs for it.

They don't have cheese dip in Anchorage?

Momma Tammi said...

What time did you guys leave Cleveland?

Jenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Middle J said...

None of the Mexican restaurants have Cheese dip up here...

I left Cleveland at 9:36am East time... left for the airport at 6:30am Megan was so very nice to take me..... I think mom and Jo left around noonish

Unknown said...

i had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun the other night. the pictures turned out really good. be sure to get those from my ringo, okay?

Momma Tammi said...

They must have left the motel way before noon because we went by there around 9:00 to say goodbye and they were GONE!