Tuesday, August 28, 2007

AM I There Yet

I refuse to be dramatic about this- my sleep deprived self could do a stand up job at it but I refuse :-P

My flight to Chicago was long but then anything from Alaska is long lol....I got to see a beautiful sunset that just took my breath away- or maybe it was the stinky weird guy that gave me the hebe jeebies (no clue if thats how you would spell that) I also got to see probably the most beautiful display of Northern Lights from the plan as well as great as that was it was the Lunar Eclipse that was cool to see from a plane- perfect few of it- stinky guy prevented pictures sorry.

I got into Chicago and proceeded to get lost and sent to the wrong gate but it sent me down this really cool walk way that I took a million pictures of and it brought me in front of a McD which those who know me I love McD's breakfast. Proceed to get to the right gate about 1 1/2 after arriving in Chicago and noticed that the sign never changed to my flight so I went to the CSA and asked where my flight was....she sent me to another concourse- GRRR got to my right one and found my flight was 2 hrs delayed.... I wasn't happy but when I thought about it it ended up working out better as far as my arrival in Chattanooga. In walking to my gate I found that they short checked my luggage...make a long long story short Im in Charlotte, NC on my way to Chattanooga got my luggage from baggage claim and rechecked, went back through security, changed into my church outfit and went to head to my gate and my roll suitcase handle broke...cheap junk :P

In about 10 minutes I should be boarding and I couldn't be happier.

3 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

That Chicago is HUGE isn't it? B ut it does have some really neat things to see. Glad you finally found the right gate. :)

Grace & Co said...

Don't forget to see Sara and get the book from her! :)

The Middle J said...

Saw Sara and your momma several times- got the book from them now I just have to remember to give the stuff I have for you to them.... its crazyness... so wish you were here...

The assembly is going by to fast I don't want it to be over tomorrow :(