Monday, September 24, 2007

Pictures, Cameras, Thanksgiving

Okay so Im majorly bummed Alaska resistances will start receiving their PFDs next week. This year they'll be receiving $1654 which is a high for Alaska. I'm a resistant and Ive been here a year but wont be receiving it. How stinky is that. I wish I was then I could purchase my Canon SLR oh well soon I'll have it soon.

Oh I wont be posting anymore assembly pictures. I have them up on Ringo and Sis. Smith so you don't need to go there to view them they'll be on the Church website as soon as Bro. Grayson gets the site updated. Ya'll can't even begin to know how much work he's putting into this. I dont know what it will look when he's done but it sounds awesome and I feel privileged and honored to be able to help and contribute to it.

Sunday there was no need for the alarm I got an wake up text from Grace. Scared me awake from the vibrating. I was able to talk to her while I got ready for Church and it looks like I may get to spend Thanksgiving with the Shulars and spend sometime with Gracie and maybe maybe get to take some engagement pictures for Paul and Grace. Im excited at the possibility. The other option is to spend 4 days on my own or almost on my own. There isnt a day that one of my family wont have to work. It'll be my last few days off until March. So I really want to take advantage of it.

Okay that will have to do for my blogging for awhile. I work on a computer all day that there are more days then not that I just dont want to be on a computer anymore.

So until next time my dear friends

9 comments:

Kasey said...

Glad you will get a vacation :) that will be nice. :)

Grace & Co said...

I hope it works out for you to come for Thanksgiving. I think that would be SO much fun! Plus you need a vacation. Everyone does every once in awhile!

P.S.
Sorry for waking you up on Sunday. Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

i didnt realize we call them resistants now i always thought they were residents lol. but yeah if you want to barrow my rebel when you go down for thanksgiving your more then welcome to oh yeah thanks for fixing my blog lol

The Middle J said...

HA HA HA :-P I guess spell checker isn't perfect either :-P

That would be awesome :-D you the bestest

I need to get Josh's account info if he remembers it so I can jack his template and change it to fit you :D

Grace & Co said...

Hey, Scottsdale is about 45 minutes away from us. Why do you ask??

Anonymous said...

yeah i dont think he remembers but since i know all lol i can tell you how about when i get back ill let you know

Rebekah Doran said...

That's bummer. Why are you not getting the PFD's this year if you have been there for a year?

The Middle J said...

you have to be here a year before you can apply for them...so it ends up being 2 years before one can receive them

Rebekah Doran said...

Ohhh, I see.