Monday, October 29, 2007

Oh How I Hate This

There is nothing more I hate then the stomach flu. I thought it was over... I don't know if its because I over did it when we went out after church or if the flu just wasn't done with me yet. I feel all kinds of horrible but sense there is nothing left in my stomach I'm praying the worst of it is over.

Its been a long time sense I've wanted to be a little kid again. Last night while doubled over in the worst of pain I wanted nothing more then to be a little girl and have dad holding me or mom beside me singing to calm me down. Though while begging God to make it stop I could hear mom humming a tune she always sang to us when we were little. I can't think of the words but it helped.

I'm not a little girl anymore but God still knew what would comfort me.

Please pray for Jessa she said she wasn't awake all night by me but she looked rather tired.

I needed to go try calling my boss again hopefully today isn't a day she comes in late to work. I really just want to go to bed but I need to make sure some things are taken care of today in case for some horrible reason I can't come in tomorrow.

Thank you for your prayers

love you all so much

1 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

I'm so sorry that you are feeling so poorly. We'll be praying for you.