Sunday, October 28, 2007

So Sick

I got a case of a stupid 24 hr flu actually I think it was more like 36 hrs. Stomach turning, body aching, massive headache, and a fever and all the side affects. I think its passed now. I spent all of yesterday curled up in my apartment alone. I only left the couch to take a bath to ease my muscles and then to get another book. I didn't mind being alone and never once turned on the t.v. but it didn't pass my tired, sick mind that it would have been nice to have had someone to take care of me. I do have a wonderful mom who brought me Sprite and soup. Luv Ya Mom

Jacob I hope you had good birthday I feel bad that I didn't a card made. I hope it was a good one.

I'm gonna try to see what food I can keep down or eat that will not start my stomach turning.

1 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Hope the virus (or whatever) is satisfied and has moved on. Sorry you've been sick.