Saturday, November 24, 2007

Do I Have to Leave

I leave today and I I don't want to. AZ is beautiful and Gracie and Paul and the Shulars and Bro.Chris and Sis. Sanda (I think I spelt her name wrong) have been so wonderful I feel so at home. I want to stay but I miss my family. I wish they could all jump on a plane and come down.

I understand why snow birds come this way. The weather is perfect...

I've got TONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of pictures and thats outside of the engagement pictures. I'll have to tell you more about that later but they made it so easy. No doubt those two love each other and it shows in such a precious way in the pictures. Any photography skills I have weren't needed they made them great. I think the final count was 218 pictures and of those 218 - 209 of them are amazing. I could be bias but I don't think I am lol

But it is time to go...shopping that is

They are taking me to Targert!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then it'll be time to get ready to go NOOOOO!!! hehe

Please keep me in your prayers in the next 24 hours. I haven't had a chance to check flight loads for my Seattle to Anchorage flight but I'm trusting in the Lord and He'll get me home ;-D

Sending love from nearly paradise

2 comments:

Pam said...

Jenna I'm glad that you had a great time in Arizona. I was wondering if you ever got my cd of pictures done from the Assembly?

The Middle J said...

that is hilarious that you asked. I was telling Grace that I'm glad I made a cd of their pictures before I left because I'm so horrible at mailing things and that I had yet to mail your cd. When I get home I'll put priority on it

I PROMISE!!!!