Wednesday, November 14, 2007

No Sanity Here

Real quick ...

Yesterday brief snow storm that resulted in it taking Jo and I 1 hr and 46 minutes to get home from work. It usally takes 15-20 to get from downtown to Mom and Dads. It tooks us 30 mins to go 5 blocks it was insane...

but yet that didn't even BEGIN to touch the insanity of today...

5:48am my phone goes off and I wanted to throw it across the room for disturbing my sleep but for the safety of the phone I just silenced the annoying ringing.

6:30am alarm goes off I retrieved my phone to see who had the bravery to call me so early in the morning. It was my Boss saying to call her back that I didn't have to come in unless I wanted to, that the office had flooded and she couldn't promise I would have computer to work with.

9:00am went into work- jeans, hoodie, boots expecting the worst but was suprised to see that it was bad but my desk was spared. THANK YOU LORD!!

5:00pm after lifting boxes,blow drying documents that needed to be saved, cleaning desks, moving fans around, and setting computers that were deemed safe back up I got to go home.

I sat down on the couch and proceeded to crash mom woke me when she got home to see if I wanted to go out to eat...my muscles ache, my head hurts from the smells and I'm exhausted to the bone. James and Whitney came in and I expected to get a lecture for not going to their PT class but when they saw me hefting boxes around they actually were picking on me saying I was finally putting to use the muscle I was gaining lol.

I'm going to get a good nights sleep and I do get to sleep in a wee bit because I don't have to go into work until after the funeral tomorrow and thats only if I feel up to it. I'll be working on Saturday and I'm so excited about that I'll be able to get so much done for when I get back from Thanksgiving.

I hope today held some sanity for you and made up for the lack of sanity in my life :-D


Oh and i do have pictures...coming soon

5 comments:

Kasey said...

YUCK! Glad your desk was spared!

Rebekah Doran said...

An hour and 46 mins? Man!

Isaiah said...

Wow, thats crazy.

Vicki Smith said...

LOOOOOOVE the new template!

Grace & Co said...

I need a wig.

I just pulled some of my hair out reading your post.

I feel stressed now...

HA HA!!!