Friday, November 16, 2007

I Need A Miracle

I'm scheduled to come home (well into Seattle) from Arizona late late Saturday (11/24) night. I'm listed to fly stand by on the first flight out Sunday morning. If I don't get on that flight or the next flight following that I won't be able to get in AK until Tuesday at the earliest. That can't happen! I HAVE to be back to work Monday by noon at the latest. Reality is if I can't get back I can't get back and I know I won't lose my job over it but I know it will hinder me getting time off thats still pending approval . Please Please be praying!!!!! I need a miracle... I need to either find a very cheap ticket from Seattle to Anchorage on Thanksgiving weekend or I need Alaska Airlines to add on a few flights to make up for all of their over booked flights. Either way would be the miracle I need.

I refuse to be discouraged by it and I'm trying so hard not to worry. The Lord knows my need and He's always supplied... but seeing all the negative seats available its hard not to worry and its hard not to keep from getting discouraged.

If its big enough to worry about its big enough to pray about...I'm praying I'm praying hard... Please keep me in your prayers.