Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sings: I'm Dreaming of A White Christmas...

Don't have to dream no more ...












Its actually still snowing too

It all just makes me want to decorate for Christmas. (which is 44 days away) I got garland and 3 more ornaments for our tree (that we don't have yet)... these are a bit more unique. 2 are clear glass with a starish snowflake like pattern that is really pretty. Then the other is a frosted glass tear drop ornament. I want an all white tree but was wondering how that will look. So to add just a slight bit of color instead of using regular hooks I'm going to get either dark red or dark blue velvet ribbon to use to hang them. I think I have enough ornaments now ( including the ones I want to get at Target in AZ), Ive got white garland that looks like it has snow on it and mom/dad are going to buy us the topper for it. I really just want a frosted glass star or maybe clear star. If we were in Duluth, MN and could go to Gordy's Market then I would be excited about getting an Angel but the ones at Freddy's and Walmart are over down and rather ugly .

After I get back from AZ we'll get the tree, lights and pine garland for our big bay window. Depending on money I would love to get some pine garland for the window in the kitchen as well and a bunch of Christmas candles. We'll see ....

This is by far my favorite time of year...

though I think my hot chocolate is at fault for my unhappy stomach hmm

4 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

*giggle* you already counted the days to C-mas? You bet us with the snow. It did snow last night, but it didn't stick at all.

Momma Tammi said...

Congrats on the beautiful snow! We were actually at 50 degrees when we got home tonight, so it is going to be a while before we see snow. Enjoy it for me.

Grace & Co said...

Oh man, you weren't kidding!! Jenna...it's beautiful! I am SO jealous! Is there any way you can package that up and bring it with you to AZ??

The Middle J said...

Only reason I know the days til Christmas is because while we were at Walmart they had the count down in the Christmas section...actually uh they've had it every where it seemed.

Momma I'm enjoying it for you and Bro. Ray and uh uh EVERYONE else who doesn't have snow hehe

I could bring you snow Gracie- they actually sell it in the store but its kind of nasty and very very fake lol Mom and I were playing with it in one of the stores and it was rather gross hehe