Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Up Up and Away

I leave for the airport in about 3 hours and it'll be about 6 hours before I take off. It is rather early to go considering its only about 20 minutes from here but I need to get there soon enough that they can fix my seat assignment and I'm debating doing an upgrade to first class considering its a 6 hour flight and I need sleep. I made an attempt at a nap but I'm not one thats good at sleeping when its noisy unless I'm dead tired...

Less then 12 hrs and my R&R time starts.

I'll be back Monday hopefully please keep my return flight in your prayers.

Have a very happy Thanksgiving

I love you ALL!!

4 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Have an absolutely wonderful time and a great Thanksgiving!!!!

Grace & Co said...

We're on our way to pick you up! :)

Kasey said...

have fun!

cokelady said...

Wish I was there with the crowd! Be sure to have enough fun for me, too. ;-)