Friday, January 18, 2008

Good Afternoon

I took my lunch break at the perfect time. I'm sitting in front of a window basking in the sun light. It does wonders for my mood :-D

I finally accomplished taking down the Christmas decorations. I'm always behind everyone else. Normal people had it taken care of weeks ago. Ha me normal yeah right

How come it takes a couple weeks to get everything up but yet only takes a few hours to take it all down. 152 ornaments, 60 feet of white garland, 30 feet of pine garland, 20 feet of lights, a 6 1/2 foot tree and a few other odd and end Christmas decorations later our apartment is back to looking empty and lonely. We've got to do something to warm it up in the living room. We live in our rooms- its nice and cozy looking in there but so plain in the living room.

Oh I got Photoshop for Christmas- not the full program but it does everything and then some of what I love to do. The best part is I actually own it so not only will I have it if something happens to my computer again but it has a users manual with it so even though I love discovering things that it does I dont have to get frustrated doing it.

Nothing really new and exciting- I'll be getting my plane ticket here today or tomorrow. Which I think I've finally figured out how to work flying standby into it that I dont have give up my arm and leg to get a ticket but I also don't have to worry about getting stuck and not getting home.

I'm hoping to go to the Bible Book Store today- its pay day and I'm in need of some new books. I've got a list prepared and hopefully I can walk out with at least 2 or 3 that would great.


Enough rambling- I'm going to go play with some blog ideas- Sis. Becki needs a new one - I feel bad for leaving her so long with a Christmas one.

Have a beautiful Friday

Love
jen :-)

2 comments:

Erika J. said...

i believe it's a scientific fact that vitamin d from sunlight does cause you to be in a better mood. one of my doc's told me one time that he recommends people that are prone to depression go to the tanning bed in the winter. it's not the same as the sun but it does make you feel better.

Grace & Co said...

If I had a little extra $$$ I would definitely go to the tanning bed! I think it would be a nice stress reliever, and maybe, just maybe, I'd get a little color. I wouldn't hold my breath about it though. Ha! Ha!