Saturday, January 12, 2008

Interior Decorating

I mentioned buying a bookcase and that quickly turned into rearranging my room. So Sunday night (sad that I have to go back that far- I'm turning into a poor blogger) after having 2 vitamin energy drinks- those are just as yummy as vitamin water- best thing Coca Cola came out with. Anyway back to the point. They taste like juice and without thinking about the fact they were an energy drink I consumed two of them and by the end of the evening I was rather energetic. Not the bouncing off the walls annoying type of energetic but extra stamina so I got to work on my room. First emptying it of all its contents in order vacuum it really well. Then proceed to get all my books in stakes along one wall. Quickly realizing that I would have to keep those boxed up in the crawl space there. The book case was not going to hold ALL of my books when I only had about 1/8 of the at my apartment.

I dusted everything and started moving things back into my room. Went to put my bed frame back together and managed to drop it on my hand jamming my finger- Got myself a lovely bruise and swollen index finger but kept going no point in letting it stiffen up. End Result of my energy:

Joleesa got me the picture collage on the wall for Christmas. I'm going to add to it from some pictures I've collected and have been wanting to frame.
I also want to find a small office chair to go at my desk we left mine back when we moved and its one of the things I haven't replaced.


The candle, and shells surprisingly made the move they are from Tybee Island, Savannah, GA and the candle smells like the beach I love it.
The picture frame on the bookcase isn't empty- its my digital picture frame- but considering I'm taking pictures the memory card is in my camera and not my picture frame. My extra card that normally sits in it has been missing for sometime.

This was a surprise gift from Sis Becki- I love it! Its speaks for itself the type of reminder it is for me.

I still have to organize my dresser and get some more pictures up on the wall that I have. I also want to get a new lamp as in the one that I have doesn't really fit into what I want even though the colors in it match.

My room is so close to what I want it to be- its warm and cozy which I need that for my private space. Next week I hope to get Clearwire for the apartment- it all depends on how much my ticket for Grace's wedding comes to. I'm debating flying standby for part of it considering its not the Holidays lol. I've got more pictures to post but I just don't feel like blogging.

5 comments:

Kasey said...

this is funny....i had decided if you hadn't blogged I was going to leave a comment how you needed to bit the bullet and come back...and here you are..back! YAY!

The Middle J said...

lol- mom was telling me I needed to post too

Grace & Co said...

Your room looks great!

Vicki Smith said...

Your room looks VERY nice. Good job!

Rebekah Doran said...

Looking good!