Friday, January 04, 2008

A Must!

Its interesting to see as you grow up what things you once turned your nose up at now is one of your favorite things. For me that would be coffee- I still can't drink it black but I like the specialty hot drinks.

The hotel has an amazing coffee shop in it called the Whales Tale. By far better then Starbucks and it has 3 baristas that if you have the opportunity for them to make your coffee you are sure to walk away pleased.

After working there almost a year now its become a daily routine for us 3 youngins to go get ourself coffee before really starting our day. The caffeine has become a must and the Carmel White Chocolate Mocha is yummylious.

This week even with 2 days off I've felt like I've needed that caffeine through an i.v. I need a good nights sleep- but I don't think that will really happen until the stress level goes down. Hopefully by being juniored into working OT tomorrow I can get a lot off my plate and be able to see straight again.


That about what my week consisted of coffee and stress and it continues tomorrow.

Oh and I got my bookcase tonight so hopefully Sunday I can get it put together and next week work on getting my room organized and cleaned up.

To have my room well a room instead of a catch all will make me sooo happy.



I'm off to bed hope you have a wonderful weekend !!!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

I had this coffee drink while out in Idaho called "Roasted Reindeer" MAN IT WAS GOOOOOOD. They used steamed chocolate milk over espresso with hazelnut syrup, caramel syrup, oh man...i forget what else. but it was so so so good. Do you all have Moxie Java in AK? I know they are in Idaho, but dont know if they are anywhere else. I sooo wish we had them in TN

Grace & Co said...

Tully's is going to start making raspberry truffle mochas as well as spicy mayan on the 12. I was able to taste test them and the raspberry truffle is REALLY good!