Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Just The Way I Like It

My first Day of '08 was the opposite of the whole month of December I LOVED it. December was busy and crazy and stressful. Today was lazy and fun but still productive.

Remember that laundry I mentioned needing to do in my 10 random things- I've gotten 3 loads done. Still got a few left to go. I went ahead and brought it over to mom and dads so I wouldn't have to fight our washing machine- it likes to be difficult.

But backing up because I didn't start on that until the evening.

Jessa and I went home last night after our watch night service- it was nice to sleep in my own bed. After going to bed at 2am and getting a good 8 hrs. I came over to mom and dad's to use their internet, and to do laundry. I was expecting them to be up and put me to work cleaning. Instead found something I dont think I've seen happen mom and dad were not only still in bed but still asleep. They got up and got ready for the day and left to get coffee and spend time together. I curled up on the couch and watched some reality t.v. and talked online to Grayson and played a few computer games....thats the lazy part- that I enjoyed very much...yesterday i didn't get away with doing nothing so I accomplished that for awhile before it got old. By then though Jackie and Josh had come over and we ordered pizza and played monopoly. I didn't win but wasn't the first one out either so I'm okay- i dont consider myself the loser. In between my turns I did my laundry. Yes thats how long the game took I was able to do 3 loads- thats with folding them too. Joleesa who rarely plays because she doesn't win beat us all by a landslide.

I've been trying to blog about my December but can't seem to put ya'll through such a long post. So considering December held a visit from Isaiah, Isaiah and Matthew getting all dressed up to go to our company Christmas party with us, the Christmas party I hosted, and Christmas itself I figured pictures with captions will do. So hopefully this week sometime I'll get pictures up on my photo blog for all of you too see.

I'm gonna go finish one of my Christmas gifts and start on another. Mom got me Karen Kingsbury's "Just Beyond The Clouds" and I'm almost done with it. Sadly though I found out yesterday that its a sequel oh well the book is very understandable and it gives me an excuse to buy another book- ha like I need one. Then my grandma sent us each gift cards to Walmart. I knew right away what I wanted- Karen Kingsbury newest book "Between Sundays".

There is one thing though that I've decided I need for my room and that is a bookcase so I think when I get paid on Friday I'll run to Walmart and get one. I have as many books laying around my room as I do clothes. My floor has become a really big shelf lol.... oh well...

Happy New Year's Day

Love
Jen

3 comments:

Grace & Co said...

What is "Just Beyond the Clouds" a sequel to?

Kasey said...

I hear ya on the book case thing. I need one too!

The Middle J said...

its a squel to "A Thousand Tomorrows" called the Cody Gunner series


I got the cutest little 3 shelve bookcase for $50 i love it