Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Possibilities

Jessa, Joleesa, Josh and Jackie have been planning a trip to Hawaii and I've mentioned how wonderful the beach and warm air sounded.

I decided that I'd take a chance and ask for the additional time off. Didn't get a no but didn't get a yes... So we'll see... the idea even just the idea of feeling the sand between my toes and the warm breeze around me sounds so wonderful. First the wedding and then a vacation... I'm hoping for a yes...

Please say Yes lol

3 comments:

cokelady said...

Hey, Jenna!

I guess we'll be seeing you at the wedding--it's coming up fast, hu?! :-)

Could you e-mail me when you get a chance? I don't have your e-mail address on the laptop and I need you--I have issues! Ha! Thanks, lady!

~Becki~

Anonymous said...

well me and josh have decided not to go to hawaii. so if you do get to go it will be just your sisters. i really wanted to go but we just cant afford it we have some stuff coming up around assembly time so we have to plan ahead and hawaii just isnt in our budget right now. :-(

Kasey said...

oh my goodness...luckyyyyyyy