Monday, February 25, 2008

48 hour Count Down

Real Quickie for those that voiced for me to keep blogging.

I'm sort of packed- I'll have to do some serious packing tonight was going to do it yesterday but had to work in between church.I did get about half way through my packing while dad went out visiting but he wasn't gone long enough LOL. I got a new suitcase- so now i have a matching set. It matches my over night tote that I use for while I'm at my parents. I love it i was going to say its cute but not really- its got a trendy business like look to it then you open it up and thats where the cuteness is. Plus I got a new laptop bag/purse- I dont know how long it will last as a purse because carrying my laptop around shopping is rather horrible. It was ridiculously expensive but with its being 75% off it made it reasonable. Thats sad to say that it needed to be 75% to become reasonable but its genuine leather with a really cute paisley print design inside. All the gifts are bought for Gracie Girl- um I mean Grace and Paul...there for Paul too right :-S haha Just Kidding!

I bought a new curling iron because my amazing one broke on the trip home from PHX hopefully thats not going to be a trend.

I need to call and make reservations at the resort we are staying in San Diego.

Before I do all of that I need to go to work... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH... I dont wanta oh well

off to get ready my hair is still in a towel and me still in pajamas. Lets see if I can get ready in 20 min :-S

have a good day

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Almost packed? HA! I haven't even started yet! I do have everything picked out and set aside that I'll be packing, but I have yet to get out into the garage and pull out the big suitcase. As for shopping...that gets done tomorrow and hopefully, everything will fit into my suitcase since I'm only allowed 50pounds. However, laundry is done, folded and put away and the house is ALMOST clean, so...anyway...hope work went okay in spite of your desire to skip it. ~grin~ See ya Wednesday, somewhere around 3:50 or so.

Vicki Smith said...

Ready in 20 minutes? No problem--I do it all the time. :-)
Have I started packing? No. Have I laid the things out that I'll be taking? No. When do I leave? In about 34 hours. Between now and then I've got a LONG list of things to do. I just hope I've remembered to write down all the things that need to get done so I don't forget anything. I CAN NOT FORGET the flower girl's dresses!!! What if I left them hanging in the closet here??? *shivers with fright*

The Middle J said...

What I have packed are the gifts, the obvious things needed (under garments, bathroom supplies that are almost always packed) :-S thats really all. I'm starting to freak out. I dont know what I'm going to wear and I have two totally different events to pack for.

Oh my Sis Smith forgetting the dresses would be a horrid nightmare