Monday, February 04, 2008

I Miss My Bed

I've been sick- its been awhile sense I've been this sick but I thank God its finally passed I just hope that its not been passed on to some else. I've been staying at mom and dads for a few reasons. Though I was rather hoping to sleep in my own bed tonight but a discovery yesterday has me staying here again.

Came home from church and Jessa tells us the large window about our sink at the apartment was all busted out. She had to get ready for work so dad and I went over. We couldn't imagine someone breaking in A) the front door was unlocked and B) my camera and laptop were still sitting on the kitchen table. Dad took a look at the outside of the window and quickly summed up what happened. A moose tried to break in lol... you think Im joking but I'm not. Not really anyway. There is probably about 6ft between the window and our stairs coming down to our front door. We are guessing that the moose got up in between the apartment and stairs and tried to turn around in the process smashing in our window with its gut or rear. *shrugs* End result glass shattered every where, frozen kitchen pipes,moose hair left as evidence and me sleeping at my parents another night. I honestly do hope that our maintenance man (who was so wonderful and helpful) was able to replace the window. We could have stayed there but considering its -9 out even with the heat turned up its still gonna be ridiculously cold in there...

I miss you my dear soft bed I'll come back to you soon

4 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

Wow! That's the first time I've heard of a moose breaking in! lol I hope it get fixed soon. :)

Grace & Co said...

That is so funny! I had to tell mom about the moose. :-) We both laughed!

Jenna... I think you gave the sickness to me. I don't know what you had, but I have a cold and my voice keeps trying to go out. Ugh. It's not fun!

Kasey said...

Sweet...thats definitely something you will remember, a song comes to mind...oh how much is that mooooosey in the window. The one with the balded rear. :)

cokelady said...

HA! Are you for real?! A MOOSE?! That is the coolest thing I have ever heard!!! How many people can say that a moose broke into their apartment?! That is just too great!!! :-)