Wednesday, February 06, 2008

No More Maybes

Today I was given the okay for additional time off so following the wedding Jessa and I will get on a plane and head back to Anchorage where we will meet up with Joleesa. Then turn around and get back on a plane with our destination being HAWAII!!!!

I wish I can could say I could feel the sand in my toes now but considering I can barely feel my toes I'll just have to use my imagination even more.

Its an ever warm -8 degrees outside- yeah I'm counting down the days lol

Our apartment is finally fixed- after having a pipe burst, more pipes freeze and the window needing to get fixed its beyond time.


Okay I'm freezing I'm going to curl up in bed and try to warm my feet and get warm.


Hope ya'll have had a cozy warm night

5 comments:

Kasey said...

AAAAAAAH!! are you serious?!??!!!! lucky!

Pam said...

Hey Jenna I don't have your e-mail address so I was wondering if you ever got the assembly pictures for me from last year.

Love you
Pam

Grace & Co said...

LUCKY!!! Paul and I thought about going to Hawaii on our honeymoon. But we aren't. You're going to have fun!

The Middle J said...

Sis Pam- I mailed the dvd to you right after I got back from Thanksgiving.

I take it you haven't gotten it yet. Interesting well i hope whoever did receive it were blessed by them haha

I'll drop another cd in the mail. Also if you want to see all the ones I took plus a few more from others the pictures are all on HQ's website under IYC and Assembly

Pam said...

Okay thank you Jenna. That is too weird that I haven't received it yet. Do you have the right address? 207 W. 42nd Street Sand Springs, OK 74063