Monday, March 10, 2008

Back to Reality

:-( I'm sad I think my laptop is ticking towards its end...Well I'm sure it can all be fixed but Im wondering if its worth putting money in an out of date computer hmm. The keys on my keyboard are not working or are being stubborn. So if you see things with out a T or an A or an S or an R its because I have to make sure I press the key hard to get the letter out. That and my battery is going it'll stay charged for maybe an hour before I have to charge it again and my cord is breaking. *Sigh* I'm highly considering getting a new Macbook actually if I'm going o do this then I'll probably get a Macbook Pro. Sell my baby on ebay- pray I get $500-$600 for it. I have the box and everything in perfect condition except the small hings mentioned. We'll see... I don't know...I'm sure Josh can fix the keys for me. The other wo issues will cost me about $200 other wise my baby is in great condition. Its got a new hard drive and the shell is still pretty :D Decisions Decisions haha

Anyway its back to reality which means things are back to its normal flow at work. Well not really normal my Boss realized what all Ive been doing and that its ALOT for one person to do so it got delegated out. I think its just a one time thing but it was nice not to come back to stress.

Nothing exciting going on. I'm back to doing PT with Whitney- I almost died today but he also pushed me rather hard. Katie (a girl I work with) and I are going to be working out together on the days I dont have PT. Hopefully I can get in shape before the summer so I can keep up better this year. I have a feeling this summer is going to be BUSY!!

off to eat the BBQ ribs mom has fixed yummy!

0 comments: