Tuesday, March 11, 2008

No Skillz

Got a good laugh today- Lenny (Director of Catering) came down and poked his head into my office and wished me a Happy Birthday. I laughed and thanked him but told him its not till Thursday.

He said "What you don't make it last all month long" I told him I've tried and it never works for me lol he then told me I had no skillz

He poped his head back in and asked if he gets a reward for being he firs to wish me a happy birthday. Doesnt that only work when you are the first to wish me a happy birthday ON my birthday...

Its been a weird day...back to work I go

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Well...I had better be like Lenny and wish you a very happy, albeit early, birthday because I will have forgotten by Thursday! So...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Vicki Smith said...

It's Thursday . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Grace & Co said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNA!!! I didn't forget. :-)