Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Loads of Pictures



We'll start with he wedding pictures I've yet to post. Warning LOTS OF PICTURES!! So grow slowly so all of the pictures will load

We got back from church/my dress fitting to a jam session. I got a couple video clips but haven't been able to find where I can upload it.





Grace got back from the airport just after midnight with Sara it took us until 4am ish to finally call it a night...the result was lots of laugh and silly pictures






We got a little punch as well LOL


We woke up semi- early Thursday and head out on girls only day. For having barely 4 hrs of sleep we were rather hyped up.

They love each other really LOL




After Sara's fitting it was back to the house Sara had something special to add to the day.


Its just your color Lyndi :-D


She's the Bride




Then it was time to get pampered



The foot massage tickled




After a stop at In&Out thanks to Lyndi we headed to Walmart for a few things and a little playing


After that it was on to the Rehearsal

Paul was a little confused

first he thought he was the-bride-to-be


Then he thought he was a bridesmaid


Then with the help of John (right Grace- wasn't he just so helpful LOL)


He got it right- He's the Groom




What can we say getting pampered is tiring or it could be the lack of sleep lol


A wedding is all about love and such but I think we all fell in love with this little man.






After a wonderful rehearsal dinner courtesy of Chick-Fil-a it was off to the Bachelorette Party





The party was great and thats all to be said ;-)

we got home about 1am ish and I quickly feel asleep on the couch.

Friday morning came early- We were woke up to Sis Shuler singing- we got Grace packed for her honeymoon, I got myself packed up and then it was back to Walmart. I think we more Walmart trips in those 3 days then I have in several months lol. Got our sunglasses, got some sunglasses for the guys along with some crazy socks. Jacob, Philip did you actually wear them- I forgot to check and take pictures if you did lol.

By being in the actual wedding my pictures dwindle but here are a few to close out



















It was an honor and a joy to be there for Gracie Girl on her wedding day. I had a blast. LoL told her the other day we should do it again LoL

6 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Oh, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU for taking the time to put these pictures up. :-) You got some great shots. And thanks for all the commentary, too.

Momma Tammi said...

Love the way you put the pictures together at the top...looks great.

Grace & Co said...

I LOVE how you put the pictures together and your commentary. You did a great job! I'm trying so hard not to just bust out laughing since I'm at the library. Hee hee!

Sigh. Good times...good times...

The Middle J said...

Oh I could have said so much more but I was afraid that there were to many inside jokes.

LOL such wonderful memories...how about we do it again hopefully in at least 10 years or hopefully I'll be the one in white though LOL!!!

cokelady said...

Wow, you are The Good One!!! GREAT PICTURES!!! I was beginning to lose hope and thought we'd NEVER see a good crop of wedding pictures. So, THANK YOU!!!

Unknown said...

Great pic's! I don't know how long they've been on there, but they are great!! And of course I love all the Tommy pictures! he's a keeper! :)