Tuesday, April 01, 2008

New New New

Thats my new phone :-)

Dad, mom, and I went to AT&T last night just before they closed and got out phones switched over so we finally have an Alaska numbers. So if you would like our new numbers leave a comment and I'll email it.

Joleesa and I were sharing a plan before but I went independent haha it actually only costs me $4 more and I got more with my plane.

We're slowly becoming Alaskianites.

In other knews I can tell summer is on its way because of the job postings for the hotel. If you live in Anchorage or want to come to Anchorage for the summer and work lol there are PLUNTY of jobs open. The hotel prides themself in paying their employees for the quality of work they require. I love working for the hotel its always a buzz even when its a dull slow day for us.

Anyway thats about all

2 comments:

Kasey said...

new phones are fun!

Bethany Lynn said...

Hey you can email me your number....if you really want to :) LoL..miss you girlie!