Thursday, April 17, 2008

So Precious

Today was a busy day and ended a bit frantic I could barely stay awake on the way home from work. I dragged myself through the front door and received the most precious greeting that made the day so much better. Bro and Sis Williams are here and when I walked in the door Sis Georgia leaped off the couch (I'm not kidding she really did hehe) and gave Jo and I a big hug, Bro Jimmy was right behind her.

I have 2 wonderful grandmas and 1 grandpa and no one could ever replace them but Bro Jimmy and Sis Georgia are my Church grandparents. I love these two so dearly from the very moment I met them.

I sat down for just a moment and chatted before heading to the kitchen to start supper. I made lasagna, a salad, and homemade Texas toast. Its so worth every ounce of work when you hear the praise of how good it tastes.

I'm bone tired and need to get home (the apartment). Tomorrow Ladies Retreat starts I'll be going right from work so that means tonight I've got to pack, clean out Fancy Pants cage, and if after that I have an ounce of engergy left I'm going to do more then make my bed. The rest of the apartment is pretty decent so it can wait. Packing and Fancy are priority.

I forgot I have pictures of the apartment


















I don't have any pictures on my camera of Fancy Pants just on my phone but I'll get one tonight and show you my little girl. She wont let me pick her up and isn't found of me touching her but she gets excited when I feed her to the point she's now eating out of my hand

4 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

your place is really cute!

Vicki Smith said...

VERY nice apartment! It really looks like you live there. I mean that as a complement. :-)

Sara C. said...

You have a really nice apartment! It sounds like you have had a lot of fun fixing it up. I like the palm tree bathroom. Neat!

Momma Tammi said...

The apartment is looking homey. I love the new blog layout. I'm still waiting to find out why I can't get my blog to use Pyzam...~grin~