Saturday, June 07, 2008

I Caught it

:-( I was around Megan maybe 5hrs max on Wed. yet by the end of Thursday my throat felt like sand paper. By morning I had barely any voice and a horrible cough. Dad talked me into getting this throat spray stuff. Said it would make my throat feel good, coat it and such. I don't doubt that this is so sense the bottle says thats what it is suppose to do but it would have to get to my throat in order to do this. I've numbed my tongue with it, its gotten on the inside of my cheek but can't seem to get it down my throat.

This morning I woke up and there is pressure in my ears thats hurts something horrible. I'm stuffed up so there is the pressure there as well. Add the normal aches of being sick and with every cough it hurts more and more to talk, to swallow. It all just hurts.

Im joking in blaming Megan. Joleesa has been sick as well and I'm just praying I don't get people sick.

What I fear is when I get sick its never mildly. The last time I was sick was beginning of February and I was out 2 days of work.

Please pray ...this isn't fun and I dont want to share hehe and Im sure people don't want me to either

1 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

I'll be praying for you.
Meanwhile, do you have a really pretty picture of "peaceful" scenery we could use for the Assembly program? We need to make our selection by tomorrow. We need a non-compressed digital image. Are you up to it?