Monday, June 30, 2008

Pictures from Seattle

We spent about 9 hrs in Seattle and though I didn't enjoy the mass amount of people and the fact I'm found of the temperature of an Alaska summer I truly enjoyed myself. I wish the crowds wouldn't have been so big I could have stopped more to take pictures the way I enjoy taking them. Here are the ones I thought were good. I really like the Seattle sky line. I've been to a ton of big cities and for the most part it all looks alike. But the architecture is different. I still like San Diego better.
Out of every where we went I loved being down by the water. I could have stayed down there longer. I wish we could have gone sailing but we didn't have time. The price shocked me it would have been so cheap. The breeze off the water felt heavenly in the humid Seattle heat.
The market was a new experience. I had to laugh at peoples excitement over the Alaskan halibut and Copper River salmon. I walked away feeling the pride that I could go down to Seward and catch that myself .
The flowers were AMAZINGLY beautiful. We all wanted to bring some home. Large bouquets of some of the most gorgeous fresh flowers ran about $15.00 were as up here thats what one stem would cost for some of these.

More pictures of the market

More pictures taken from the Pier




and then to end with more pictures of the skyline

0 comments: