Monday, June 30, 2008

Mind Blowing Blessings From God

In the last 24 hours there has been some big changes and it would take a blind person not to see God's work in it all.

The first one is that we have found a building for Church. Without being repetitive of what has already been said on Mom and Megan's blog. I can't help but be excited I knew some would have their reservations in stepping out and doing this expessially by choosing the larger space. I was afraid people would say well lets just go with what is cheaper. I felt slightly impatience I felt that the smaller space would be limiting God and limiting the blessing our local church needs. Mom and Dad have always told us that if its something big enough to worry or fear about then its not to big to pray about. She brought that to the peoples attention on Sunday during song service. Ive prayed and fasted for this and I shouldn't be amazed at what God can do, how God can move but I found that I was. For some it was stepping out and trusting that God would provide the money to give for me it was trusting God would move and help us accept change. Dad keeps reminding us that "What God Commands God Enables" so true. I can't wait to see how we can grow now.

The second amazing change is Joleesa starting 2 weeks from tomorrow will no longer be an employee for the Hotel Captain Cook. The changes in my office have left a crater these last couple weeks. Joleesa and I have talked about things going on in her office and opportunities to move out of that department. After some talking with my boss that is leaving they sprung on me this morning that they not only wanted to talk to her but offer her a job if she was interested in it. No real applying for the job, no real interview- her relationship with employees and her work ethic spoke for itself and it spoke loud. It was a great testimony on both our parts. NEVER limit what God can do because when you do you are limiting the blessings you can receive. When she was told not to get her hopes up on anything she spoke with assuredness that if this was God's will then it would be if not then things would work out. I looked forward to this -working with her, not having her be so unhappy. I'm happy for her that she gets this job opportunity.

Not that I ever doubted but God is so GOOD

God's moving there is no doubt

2 comments:

Grace & Co said...

Woo Hoo! How exciting! God is so amazing. I thank Him everyday for all of the prayers He is answering all over the U.S. and for the prayers I know He will answer in His time.

Jessa Stephens said...

I think I'm going to cry....I didn't know about Jolessa......