Friday, June 13, 2008

So Expensive

I was looking at plane tickets for the Assembly- seriously if I wasn't young and healthy I think this could give one a heartache. I love how they mess with you- I choose my departure flight and its only $808- ONLY HA- it kills me. What kills me more is then choosing the return flight...oh wow what I was going to say is that once you chose the return flight it tacks on another $100-$150 but I just looked and there is only a $50 difference.

Please pray that the ticket prices stay this way until next Friday. Last week when I looked the ticket I'm getting was $1,183. I could actually save $20 if I chose to have a layover in LAX instead of Seattle but I'll pass avoiding that airport is worth $20. As I learned last year flying stand-by for the assembly is expensive and takes up alot of time. This year I don't have the extra money to put into a ticket and time isn't on my side at all.

At this time I'll be leaving Monday August 4 to arrive on Tues. @10ish I may have to sit in an airport I dont know when the FOTW service is but I know at least I wont be missing any of the assembly well I'll miss the ending probably the latest flight home takes off @ 2pm... For some the assembly will be a vacation but not for me... it will be go go go

and go I must

Of to work I go :-)

0 comments: