Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm Alive

Im still not feeling great by the end of the day I actually feel pretty much not so great. I know so profound. Life goes on though.

Work right now isn't pleasant at all to many people are stressed add not feeling tops and oh man I dont want to get out of bed in the morning.

Really my life isn't interesting...oh wait... So my hamster Fancy Pants has figured out how to get out of her cage. The first time she didn't get far before getting put back into her cage. The second time she was out for over 24hrs I actually was afraid she managed to get herself in the garbage that dad had taken out but Saturday about 6am (grrr) I heard this squealing noise. I knew it wasn't Jessa :- P and what fallowed was the rustling of a bag. I opened my eyes and the Nordstroms bag that was by my garbage can in my room was dancing. I slowly got up and sure enough there was my black and white rodent. I scooped up the bag and dumped her back in the cage. The side closers are now nicely taped down and her second mission (the first one is casing stress to me :-P) is now to find a new way out.

Okay now there really isn't anything interesting.

I feel like a horrible person. I want to go home and curl up in my bed and sleep but we have Wed night Bible Study tonight.

I hope those that have been sick are feeling better.

1 comments:

Grace & Co said...

I'm sorry you're still feeling icky. I wish I could be there to make you some "sick soup" and take care of you.

As for your hamster... Ha! Ha! I think it's so funny that it's trying to get out!!