Thursday, July 10, 2008

=SUM(Blah Blah Blah)

Anyone that does any work in an Excel spreadsheet can figure out the title.

I'm starting to feel that my 3 day weekend was a figment of my imagination. I've spent the last 4 days learning to balance my normal work, handling the month end close out and the "duties as assigned" (worked Im picking up to fill in until people are trained).

Monday- was crazy, one big blur as I was pulled here and there.

Tuesday- uh I remember Tuesday. I was fighting with numbers balancing when Micah and Megan poked there heads into the A/R office and asked if I wanted to go to lunch. I took a look at the clock in shock that it was that time already and then came the disappointment that it was already so late and I still had so much to do. I took them up on their request to join them for lunch and did a quick save to the spreadsheet knowing the end result would be the same.

Oh I remember Monday- I bought my ticket for the Assembly. I don't know what made me check expedia prices but I happened to and the flight I was watching was the only flight that went down where as the others stayed or went up. I snatched up the ticket at the amazing price of $497 and some cents. I also spoke with my boss and arranged a less stressful day that monday before the assembly.

Ok back to Tuesday- Lunch with Micah and Megan and then it was back to the grind to find out why I was $35,872 off from balancing with the General Ledger. I felt like I was going to look as bald as Bro Ray by pulling my hair out over the situation. Its ridiculous how much the number 3 effects things. I had transposed a cell number in the formula that produced my final total. I was more then ready for bed when I got home. I wen to bed a 8pm and slept until my alarm went off at 7am.

Wednesday went so much smother and after church and dinner at Village Inn I took a nice long bubble bath. It felt so good and I thought for sure I would sleep wonderfully. Not so much but I should tonight. I'll probably cry if I dont. The OT I'm sure will look great on my check but Im burnt out and have so much laundry to do but just feel like pass out when I get home. I'll pay someone :-P I'm almost serious about that.

So thats my crazy week. If you are still reading this these pictures were taken on Sunday. These wild daisies I think they are daisies are every where. I was in a photography mood and used them as my source. Then it started to rain and I got some really great shots. Im going to print them and frame them.








12 comments:

Grace & Co said...

The pictures are amazing! I especially like the ones after the rain. They're beautiful!

I love daisies... I know Sister Smith does too!

Erika J. said...

great shots!

Kasey said...

Wow, great pics!

Momma Tammi said...

You captured real beauty.

The Middle J said...

I do love the ones from after the rain. I think my favorite is the back view of the daisy with the rain drops beading on the petal.

Like how you worded that Sis Tammi. I captured beauty. I put some of these up on a webpage for photographers and they make it sound like I created the beautiful picture but all I did was capture the beauty God created.

Momma Tammi said...

God gives us beauty every day and for those of us who love photography, we just have to decide how to capture it. For the most part...we can get great pictures, but on occasion, we get a picture that causes those who view it to gasp, to hold their breath, in awe, at the sheer beauty. I'm sure, that like me, you will continue taking pictures until you find that one that just begs for a declaration of "WOW!". God has given us many opportunities. Let's get out there and share it with others.

Vicki Smith said...

Those are DEFINITELY some "WOW!" pictures! Daisies are my most favorite flower and these are absolutely gorgeous! You've made my day. :-)
--So glad the Lord gave you such a great ticket price! Praise God! See you soon.

Momma Tammi said...

Which site did you post them on. I like going to photography sites...gives me ideas of how to set up some shots to practice different techniques.

The Middle J said...

http://www.photozo.com/forum/

This is one that I go to ALOT just to read. I haven't joined or anything but its given me great ideas.

The other is through my membership with myphotoalbum.com i'm not sure that its worth the membership fee. I probably won't keep my account at the club rank but it is a nice place to upload pictures at.

Momma Tammi said...

I set up a free account at myphotoalbum.com because, like you said, it is a nice place to upload pictures and it doesn't have all of that advertising like Ringo had. Not sure that I will ever pay the membership fee though...it works just fine for free. ~smile~ I'll check the other site out. Thanks.

Jessa Stephens said...

great pics jenna!

cokelady said...

WOW! Those pictures are soooooo cool!!! (Like there hasn't already been enough talk about them on this post! Ha!) I LOVE the first one. Grace said it right--AMAZING. :-)