Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wired, Accomplished, and Honored

I need to learn to lay off the tea I'm wide at 1am - me who goes to bed regularly at 9pm. Its been raining forever- I dont think thats a stretch either. Anyway we moved the grill under the carport and grilled out. I made some tea and it was a nearly perfect pitcher. I think Micah and I may have drank the whole thing. It would have tasted better sitting on the porch with the sun shining and all but oh well. We pulled out rummikub and had us a match. Joleesa even played a few games with Mom, Micah and I. We called it a night a Micah winning 4 and I 3. He and I were both left with one tile and after complaining about coming after me all evening it worked in his advantage because he was able to lay down when I couldn't. We all win some and lose some expect for Mom I think with Rummikub its a losing battle for her :-D

oh don't fall out of your chairs I DID MY LAUNDRY!!!

I did 6 loads of laundry and when I finish picking up my room I'll probably have a 7th load to do of clothes and then a load of towels. Its great to finally have that all done. Now I just need to keep this cleaning mood up. I think Jessa had the intention to pick up the apartment before she left but when I went to bed last night it looked like Hurricane Jessa went through. This morning it was a bit better but not much :-P I'll get it cleaned up Monday and enjoy a clean apartment to myself until next Thursday and then Hurricane Jessa will come through again as she only has one day to unpack, pack again, go to work and then leave on Saturday for the assembly.

I'm hoping to accomplish packing myself, working 16 hrs next weekend, cleaning and then heading out myself on the 4th. This will be the first Sunday I'll have ever had to work. Just thinking about all of that used up some of the caffeine in my system.

Just dawned on me today has been a nearly perfect Sat. I never got out of my pj :-D makes me happy.

I spent several hours talking to Katie- a friend of mine who I use to work with. Actually Joleesa is the one who took her job after she moved to CO. She is getting married in May. She asked me to be her bridesmaid which I feel very honored to. They are going to have their engagement pictures taken by a Colorado Institute of the Arts student but when they come up in February we're going to go play in the snow and I get to take more pictures. She says she'd be honored for me to do it. HA! Its me who feels honored. I get to capture something special that is if I can stop laughing long enough to take a picture. Everytime I've hung out with Dave and Katie I've ended up doubled over in laughter.

Ah yes its been a great Saturday. I want more of these.


1 comments:

Grace & Co said...

Wow! It sounds like you had a great weekend! How relaxing!

I fell out of my chair anyways. LOL! You have more loads of laundry than Paul and I do! LOL!