Sunday, August 10, 2008

Going Live

I'm sitting in the airport. I've got my self plugged in and the service broadcasting going. I may not be able to be there but at least I wont have to miss out- Right now Sis. Jennifer is singing- hehe I dont have headphones on me so hopefully no one has a problem listening to some great singing and preaching. I've got several hours of photos to go through,edit and upload. From the 1672 that I had taken when I last posted I sifted out 586 pictures so I've got my work cut out for me so that I can have them up for everyone can have access to.

For all those that I did not get to say good-bye to I love you and I'll see ya'll next year. :-)


God Bless

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

yoooooooooohooooooooo . . . anybody home???

Grace & Co said...

New post! New post! New post!

=]

Hey I saw all the pictures you put up of the assembly on your photo website thingy... I loved seeing everyone!