Monday, August 04, 2008

Going to Go Join My Family


The rest of the ladies in my family are on their way to Cleveland with the Williams and Dad is in Chicago. Please pray weather canceled his one flight and now he's doing the waiting game like Mom, Jes and Jo did on Saturday.

I'm about to jump in the shower, check to make sure everything is packed, take out the garbage and stick the dishes from last night in the dish washer. I should be able to do that before Josh and Jackie get here. We're going to lunch and they are ever so wonderful to drop me off at the airport.

I've got almost a 4 hour layover in Seattle. Slightly by choice after everyones trouble with flying standby I chose an earlier flight so I could be bumped and it looks like I didn't really need to do that. I'll take the layover though I've got a 6 1/2 hr flight tonight to Charlotte. Uh! I have a short layover there so Im scheduled to get into CHA at the early hour of 8:30am. Praying no delays!

See Ya'll Soon

0 comments: